Thursday, November 6, 2014

You Can Always Do More With Degree!

If you're anything like me, I'm sure you have stood in the deodorant aisle just staring, open mouthed at all the choices and names. You've probably tried everything from the cheapest ones to those more expensive ones claiming they're "clinical" strength or "extreme", oh and lets not forget all the ones that claim not to leave white residue on your clothes and have either been somewhat satisfied or beyond disappointed. Well look no farther Degree has solved one of the ultimate girl problems of all time. No one enjoys sweat whether its smelling it or seeing it so next time your out looking for the best new deodorant, try swinging by Walmart and pick up Degree Motionsense. This amazing new formula is by far the best I've tried and sadly I must admit to paying for the expensive "clinical" strength ones that I hoped would work but failed me multiple times. Degree Motionsense lasts all day thanks to its new micro-encapsulated technology that gives off a burst of freshness as you move throughout the day. It goes on smooth without leaving clumps and does not leave behind that dreaded white residue we all hate. I received the Fresh Scent free from Influenster for an honest review, but recently discovered by visiting Walmart that they have seven different scents. That's right, you heard me seven! My next deodorant purchase will be the berry scent, what about yours?
List of Scents:
  • Berry Cool
  • Daisy Fresh
  • Fresh Energy
  • Shower Clean
  • Sheer Powder
  • Sexy Intrigue
  • Peach Burst

No comments:

Post a Comment