Friday, November 7, 2014

What's better than none? Thats right two in one!

Who wants to carry 500 chapsticks when you can carry two for all your needs! With Chapsticks new duel ended Chapstick there's no need for a bundle of separate chapsticks. It's new two in one technology has overcome all other brands not only can one side moisturize but the other end can renew your lips to perfection. This is perfect for dry lips trust me, I am a long time suffer of persistently parched lips. The Hydration Lock Moisturize tube has one end for moisturizing your lips and has a very light vanilla scent and a renew side that locks in moisture with a light scent of botanical medley. I had to apply 3 times throughout the day, but that was nothing compared to some of the other brands I've tried. Both sides go on very smooth and doesn't leave behind gobs of gooey chapstick, no one enjoys that. I use the moisture side throughout the day and apply the renew end when I go to bed and I must say that it has turned into a regular item on my beauty/skin care list. Not only have they came out with one of these beauties they have two on the market. I received the new Chapstick Hydration Lock Moisturize free from Smiley360 to try and review. I must say I love it so much I'm going to buy the other one, Chapstick Hydration Lock Day and Night. Next time you're in need of a chapstick swing by your lock drug store and pick one up for roughly $2.99!!

No comments:

Post a Comment